Friday, October 20, 2017

How to Video - Halloween Bat Decor with ColourArte

Hi everyone!  Today I want to share another DIY video tutorial using a flat wooden bat silhouette shape that I got from my local Michael's craft store.  Since I am all about dimension and details, I knew I had to do something to bring this flat surface to life.  You can apply all of these techniques to any project, so I hope to inspire you and spark your imagination for any project you make.



CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

ColourArte Supplies Used:
Radiant Gels - Periwinkle
Vivid Ultra Metallics
  China Black
  Ginger Peach
  Solar Gold
  True Metals Autumn Flame
  Snap Dragon
  Bolivian Blue
  Autumn Leaf
  Kiwi

Other Supplies Used:
Creatology Halloween Bat Plaque
Liquitex Black Gesso
Finnabair Graphite Texture Paste
DecoArt Media White Crackle Paste

I hope you enjoyed my video today.  As always, thanks so much for watching, and have a safe and very Happy Halloween!!!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment