Friday, April 20, 2018

Let the Fleur Fly Mixed Media Canvas

Hi everyone!  Lately, I've been purging my supplies, and I came across some items that I thought would add some great texture to a mixed media canvas.    I found some thumb tacks, some old buttons, and even some broken molded pieces I had made from plaster on a texture sheet.    Some of these things are quite old, but I'm pretty sure if you don't have the same exact things, you can find something similar in your own craft studio.   




CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

ColourArte Supplies Used:
Silks Acrylic Glaze
  Olive Vine
  Emperor's Gold
  Solar Gold
  Orange Peel
  Cinnamon Brown
  Jasper Red
  Stargazer
Vivid Ultra Metallics
  China Black
  Siam White

Other Supplies used:
8x12 Canvas
DecoArt Media Modeling Paste
DecoArt Media White Crackle Paste
Treasure Gold Metallic Wax (Classic)
Fleur de lys resin piece (hobby Lobby)
Large metal key (hobby lobby)
20 gauge wire
Prima #599409 wings mold
Faster Plaster
Buttons, thumb tacks (my stash)
Floral embellishments
Metal embellishments
Bee charms
Faber-Castell Texture Gems (Pearl)

I hope you enjoyed my video project today and maybe you've been inspired to go through your stash and make use of some of those things that have been forgotten and abandoned.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful, creative day!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment